Product Design Engineering | ONLY for FRESH GRAD graduating in 2022
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Product Design Engineering
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Various position for Engineering graduates.
Some of the Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, units failure analysis and device issue debug
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan
- Providing correct test condition for the memory product and generate defined test flow for volume testing needs
- Product Evaluation DOE for Rel / DPPM improvement and D/S and KGD Sort Yield improvement
- Run the test time analysis to get a lowest cost test method in order to reach short test time and high testing coverage
- Define / improve testing method to deal with new product introduced to mass production and marketing;
- Performs analytical study by using statistical/visualization tools – SPC/MiniTab/JMP/Spotfire, conduct FMEA, custom DOE, prepare and liaise with other support Engineering groups for high-quality product engineering
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent with a CGPA ≥ 3.3
- Available from Mar/Apr 2022
- Intermediate knowledge in programming preferably C/C++/Python/Java
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.