Technician 3, Manufacturing Equipment
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• More than 2 years’ experience in wire bond machine model KNS Iconn, Iconn Plus & Ultra machine, Rapid Mem & etc.
• Have good discipline and behavior, willing to learn and grow.
• Shift technician support production to achieve KPI goals on wire bond machine down time; utilization & to improve machine MTBA & OEE
• Ability to perform machine preventive maintenance job and to improve equipment capability thru continuous improvement activities.
• Ability to perform assembly equipment conversion and major troubleshooting to ensure smoothed production line.
• Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic or Equivalent.
• Must be able to work in 12 hour shift
• Able to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Familiarity in computer system & computer network
• Familiarity in MS Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook
• Able to work independently
• Have a good interpersonal skill
• Fresh graduate
• Knowledge in Semiconductor WB flow
• Knowledge in Basic Troubleshooting Flow (Electrical & Mechanical)
• Knowledge in Electric / Electronic Component
• Knowledge in Semiconductor WB Equipment
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.