Trainer 1, Operations Training
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Operations Training
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all assignments supporting manufacturing (Production line).
- Responsible for all training and certified aspects; Orientation, Training and certification, Cross-training, Update, Retrain, Refresh the new hired and existing operators
- Follow up and improve for instance skill monitoring and skill test, operators who are trained and certified to make sure that they have reached acceptable levels of knowledge and skills required
- To make sure that training materials and Visual Aids including other references are based on WD current latest official documents. This is including all documents in electronic formats
- To develop test and evaluation documents based on the WDB current official documents.
- To keep and maintain the training and certification record and make sure that it will be accurate and available whenever needed, customers internal & External customers need.
- To make sure that they perform their jobs strictly follow training and certification producers/guidelines, and promptly response and support company situations/requirement.
- Follow WDTH HR rules and regulations.
- Follow WDTH QMS procedures.
- Follow WDTH EHS procedures.
- Follow WDTH ESD procedures.
- Follow WDTH Cleaning & Contamination procedures.
- High school – Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 1 year experience in production line.
- THO process step (Slider & HGA)
- ESD and Contamination impact/related on the slider & HGA
- Teaching skill
- Basic computer skill e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.