Supervisor, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
- Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Manage Test equipment technicians resource to support conversion, PM, trouble shooting, engineering supporting, scheduled shutdown/recovery and improving machine efficiency.
- Overall manage technicians resource with leave approval & OT control
- Overall manage the line 6S with finding closure
- Manage the machine PM schedule in system
- Technicians working data analysis for performance evaluation optimize & improve technician performance system.
- Collaborate with technician to optimize the technician performance system
- Collaborate with Training department to update technician/MS training material and certification
- Collaborate with Equipment engineer to improve machine MTBA through project supporting, PM/Conversion/Trouble Shooting optimizing.
- Improve technician productivity (MMR) through skill improvement, system/process optimizing.
- Collaborate with function team to update the document (WI/OCAP)
- Bachelor or above in Mechanical, Automation or Engineering related
- 5+ years working experience in semiconductor Test equipment maintenance; 2+ years’ experience in people management is preferred
- Knowledge of equipment 6S, WI, SPC, Audit; with EHS, Lean & 6 Sigma concept.
- Expertized in data analysis, and problem solving.
- Good verbal and written in English.
- Be good at Microsoft office software: PPT, Excel & Word.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.