Technician 3, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKORN SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Maintain and set up the process to support the HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly) manufacturing, delivery customer data and HGA process control data, perform tools troubleshooting and support the HGA Engineering evaluation for process improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle multi task skills in HGA tools
- Support the Production line downtime and tool conversion
- Support scheduled/un-scheduled for Process downtime
- Setup and buy off Process and Tooling/Fixtures for the Production
- Maintain and improve the process tools performance within the committed target
- Solve the basic trouble shooting in the manufacturing operation
- Qualified the training certification requirement per process responsible
- Supporting WDTH QMS (Quality Management System), EHS (Environmental Health & Safety), ESD (Electrostatic discharge) and Cleaning & Contamination requirements
- Able shutdown or release process after verifying the data or some significant evident.
- Able shutdown process in emergency case.
- Able to set up process parameters to support production build and engineering evaluation.
- High vocational or Bachelor degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer programming related
- At least 0-3 years in Technician position or related position.
- Work in HDD (Hard Disk Drive) business especially HGA (Head Gimbal Assembly) process is advantage
- Able to communicate in English
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Tool conversion and buy off
- Technical problem-solving skill
- Use Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS SQL, Visual Studio
- Basic Assembly / Robotics System.
- Basic Computer / Hardware / Software
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.