Technician 3, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Candidate must process at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in any field
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field in manufacturing or equipment servicing line
- Able to work as team, good self-discipline, enjoy in troubleshooting machine and able to work on shift
- Able to work independently and highly committed
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Job Specification / Responsibilities
- Test production line coverage
- Machine conversion, troubleshooting, repair test equipment and sustaining.
- Also responsible for preventive maintenance.
- Ensure that the communication within departments and shifts are well communicated.
- Solves equipment problems which require technical knowledge.
- Housekeeping maintenance tools and storage of testers.
- Recommend respective engineers with positive suggestions and ideas to modify and upgrade the equipment’s.
Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic or Equivalent.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.