Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering (Plating)
- Kuching, Malaysia
- Business Function: Manufacturing Engineering
- Work Location: Sarawak Kuching Office--LOC_HGST_MYS1
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Involve in mechanical design for improvement and documentation new setup system..
- Responsible for project implementation including site supervising, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning.
- Work with vendors to ensure project run smoothly and meet given timeline.
- Leading technicians on project supervising and onsite installation.
- To initiate discussion with related parties on system design, and project implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronics or Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Autocad or Solidworks or programming skill, Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, power point).
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and Experience in Mitsubishi PLC Programming is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.