Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the production line.
- Support scheduled/un-scheduled for Process downtime.
- Setup and buy off Process and Tooling/Fixtures for the Production.
- Maintain and improve the process yield within the committed target.
- Solve the basic trouble shooting in the manufacturing operation.
- Maintain the IDM/Spare part cost and Consumption within the committed target.
- Support the engineering evaluation or other per requirement.
- Attend and pass the training certification requirement per process responsible.
- Attend and pass the special training certification for who is working on the special area and the special equipment such as working on the confined space area, working with chemicals, etc. per Thai legal requirement.
- Follow WDTH HR rules and regulations.
- Follow WDTH QMS procedures.
- Follow WDTH EHS procedures.
- Follow WDTH ESD procedures.
- Follow WDTH Cleaning & Contamination procedures
- Diploma or high vocational in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Industrial, Instrument, or equivalent.
- At least 0-3 years in Technician, Maintenance or related position.
- Work in HDD business especially slider fabricate process is advantage
- Able to communicate in English (speaking/writing)
- Use Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Computer literacy
- Basic Assembly / Robotics System.
- Basic Computer / Hardware / Software
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.