Recruiter 2, Talent Acquisition
- Batu Kawan, Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
- Business Function: Talent Acquisition
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Responsible for implementing the company’s DL recruitment programs by planning, coordinating and performing recruitment and selection strategies.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using social media, referral program & job sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities, shortlist, and schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Where applicable, manage the work permits, visas processing & liaising with relevant government bodies to ensure the processing is done on timely & effective manner.
- Liaise with relevant Government bodies and agencies (when applicable) for all HR related matters.
- Manage and generate DL requisition reports and other hiring statistic.
- Assist in any other staffing activities as and when is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, focused on meeting deadlines and able to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.