- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Production Planning
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Work with CM to ensure all commits are given within the same day unless with special reasons
- Ensure 100% accuracy in the commit given by CM. Zero decommits unless if it is based on external factor (freight delay / natural disaster)
- Communicate closely with CM to ensure all consigned parts are available prior loading.
- Ensure accurate inventory and WIP. To identify gaps & area of improvement for better inventory management. To conduct quarterly inventory count and validation at CM.
- Work with CM and Asia planning team to ensure build plan and commit and accurately scheduled for the week.
- Participate in weekly CM review meeting to share on CM weekly performance.
- Prepare CM scorecard on monthly and quarterly basis. Work with CM on any improvement.
- Prepare and participate in CM QBR and CM Ops QER
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience working in an area of their specialty or related field.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience in dashboard reporting with innovation in data transformation to visualize presentation
- Ability to make clear, logical decisions based on facts, taking into consideration the big picture, long and short term effects, and exercising sound judgment when handling complaints, confidential and sensitive issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.