Bachelors Product & Business Operations Internship
- San Jose, CA, USA
- Business Function: Administration
- Work Location: San Jose Great Oaks Headquarters--LOC_WDT_USCA23
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
We are seeking highly motivated university students to learn and contribute hands-on while working our Flash and HDD Product Management teams during Summer 2022. Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Social Sciences, or related field and graduating from December 2022 and beyond are encouraged to apply.
- Product Marketing
- Business Operations
- Marketing Analytics
- Pricing Analytics
What is the RAMP Program? The RAMP Program is supplemental to your day-to-day internship responsibilities. In this program, you will gain deeper exposure to Western Digital’s culture and the different parts of the organization. RAMP Program elements include:
- Professional insights from leaders and professionals
- Engaging networking activities with cohort
- Equity, Inclusion & Diversity and Global Giving & Doing events
Where are these roles located? You’ll have the opportunity to work with teams in:
- Milpitas, California
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Social Sciences, or related field and graduating from December 2022 and beyond
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, market research and marketing program management
- Problem solving skills
- Ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, exhibits confidence in social environments, and has demonstrated ability to work well with others through clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.