Finance & Accounting Internship Program
- San Jose, CA, USA
- Business Function: Administration
- Work Location: San Jose Great Oaks Headquarters--LOC_WDT_USCA23
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
We are seeking highly motivated university students to learn and contribute hands-on while working our Finance & Accounting teams. We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Business Finance
- Manufacturing Finance
- Internal Audit
What is the RAMP Program? The RAMP Program is supplemental to your day-to-day internship responsibilities. In this program, you will gain deeper exposure to Western Digital’s culture and the different parts of the organization. RAMP Program elements include:
- Professional insights from leaders and professionals
- Engaging networking activities with cohort
- Equity, Inclusion & Diversity and Global Giving & Doing events
Where are these roles located? You’ll have the opportunity to work with teams in:
- Milpitas, California
- San Jose, California
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field and graduating from December 2022 and beyond
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
- Previous internship(s) in a corporate environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create effective presentations for management
- Ability to work both independently and in large, cross-functional team settings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.