Professional 2, Information Technology
- Bengaluru, India
- Business Function: Information Technology
- Work Location: Bangalore Hallmark Office (IBS)--LOC_WDT_IBS
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
SAP FICO Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Commerce, Business Administration or related area is required.
- CA or ACCA certification preferred.
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of software design and architecture principals
SAP FICO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of SAP FICO software application.
- Participate in application support activities, including interaction with end users, troubleshooting and correcting issues, and reporting to management.
- Work with the Technical analysts to identify development needs and possible solutions.
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough functional program documentation including but not limited to functional specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.