- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Business Function: Logistics
- Work Location: Amsterdam Office--LOC_SNDK_Amsterdam Office
The next big thing in data is you!
You will be part of the team of professionals responsible for the outsourced logistics centres operations and vendor managed inventory hubs for strategic customers. You will maintain the best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Responsible for oversight of key activities such as ERP transactions both manual and via EDI.
- Support vendor/business partner relationships.
- Execute day to day processes and perform data management applying a combination of data mining, data modeling, and data analysis; cost/benefit analysis and/or problem analysis.
- Undertake ad-hoc queries and maintain reports from a variety of resources as specific to department or organizational needs to support the business.
- Responsible for conducting analysis and creating reports of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure a successful order and ship/receiving process
- Clearly communicate to team members (both internal and external), vendors and customers.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, identify inefficiencies, and cost optimization opportunities.
- Develop and implement protocols and practices to ensure effectiveness and efficiency for strategic logistics initiatives
- Support inter-department projects/activities as determined necessary
- Monitor and standardize 3PL flows
- 5 years of systems and data entry experience
- Experience in Service Operations, or a similar role.
- Administrative Experience.
- ERP system knowledge from data entry point of view such as Oracle and SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package [Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint].
- Experience of working in an international team.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, this is our Business language. Other languages are useful but not essential
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees, vendors, contractors, and management in a business professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to meet daily & weekly deadlines to achieve the departmental SLA’s
- The ability to write moderately complex reports, business correspondence and work procedures.
- Be self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic.
- The ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality of work.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us.
Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™,and WD® brands.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.