Manager, Inventory Management
- BangPa-in, Thailand
- Business Function: Inventory Management
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory for factory by working with IE, Project Owner team, IM team to define the right inventory entitlement by location by quantity and value.
- Perform weekly analysis to predict potential inventory risk
- Prepare weekly / Quarter End report on Inventory actual vs entitlement and justification
- Provides direction to team on the priority component of recycle using.
- Responds effectively to related departments on a sudden problem which impacts to inventory.
- Provides and applies a knowledge of inventory control, control methodologies, principles, and practices to team members.
- Improves and focus on team members' working quality, mainly on effective planning and communication skills including working morale.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provides information for higher management decision.
- Provides & updates Business Process included process flow, controls, measurement, disaster recovery plan, workplace security, etc.
- Solve the problem and adjust appropriate working to under assigned personnel.
- Report the process/ occurred problem to manager.
- Evaluate working performance of under assigned personnel and provide any recommendation.
- Provide coaching and training to team on the IMS current and new requirement on timely basis.
- onduct assist IMS audit and evaluate different areas and processes of company to monitor compliance to applicable standards, exiting policies and procedures of the company.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field
- At least 3 years in material logistics & planning environment and in management level 3-5 years
- At least 5 years in manufacturing and 3 years in management level.
- Supply Management
- Mitecs/Oracle system/SAP
- Inventory Control Management
- Working process and System Understanding
- New Products Management
- Project Management
- People Management & Development Skill
- Strategic Planning Skill
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Production & Inventory Management
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Achievement Oriented
- Dealing with urgency
- Personality and Emotion Control
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.