Engineer, Maintenance Engineering
- BangPa-in, Thailand
- Business Function: Maintenance Engineering
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services for tooling/fixture maintenance and to continue into containment action and long-term solutions.
- Participate in product and technology transfer between work sites.
- To provide upgrading and modification capability for jigs and fixtures.
- Provide technical training on the specified technical areas to technicians and manufacturing personnel.
- Responsible for spares parts sourcing and inventory control.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the technical crew.
- To adequately train and control the action of their employees so as to minimize accidents and incidents causing injury and damage.
- To liaise with the vendor supplying tooling/fixtures spares and fixtures components.
- Supervisor or lead technicians to achieve department objective goal.
- Other job assignments from a supervisor.
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system within related manufacturing sites.
- Comply 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain a good environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Capable to understand Drawing, schematic diagram, wiring, and mechanical assembly parts
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.