Sales Representative Enterprise
- Moscow, Russian Federation
- Business Function: Sales
- Work Location: Moscow Sales Office--LOC_WDT_RUMOS01
- Location (Secondary): Moscow Sales Office--LOC_WDT_RUMOS01
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
The next big thing in data is you!
You will be responsible for selling the company’s products or services and maintaining relationships with your assigned customer base. You will also work to grow market share in the region and with your assigned customers as well as expanding and developing accounts, acquiring new accounts either directly or through distribution. You must demonstrate the ability to develop healthy relationships with customers at all levels including CE level. You must be willing to travel both within Russian Federation and to other countries in the region.
- Responsible for managing and generating all sales activities into assigned accounts.
- Conduct research, provide plans and proposals to further successful penetration into target accounts.
- Call on accounts, provide administrative product information and/or demonstrations and quotes appropriate pricing.
- Responsible for meeting your individual sales goals or functional team goals, building relationships and influencing the mind share of the customer in order to increase sales and market share while maintaining a competitive position and yielding the highest possible returns on sales.
- Collect, compile and analyze information, i.e., forecasting, competitive information, etc. to utilize in decision making and business strategies.
- Work with and through other departments within the company to ensure that all sales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements.
- Work closely at all levels within assigned accounts to identify all new opportunities for present and future products.
- Use appropriate internal resources to meet customer requirements/schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of related experience in a similar sales role related to Enterprise class storage products.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and develop new business.
- Work experience in assigned territory helpful.
- Knowledge in various enterprise vertical segments sales preferred.
- Effectively uses sales process, tools and qualification procedures.
- Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment while maintaining quality of work.
- Entrepreneurial approach with ability to be a team player on all levels of the organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills and is persuasive.
- Excellent oral and written skills in Russian and fluent in English.
- Set clear expectations and follow through on them.
- Interact and communicate effectively with employees, vendors, contractors, and management on business matters in a business professional manner.
- Must be an independent and adaptive team player.
- Excellent customer presentation skills in both off-line and on-line formats.
- ·Candidate will be self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.