Engineer, Test Development Engineering
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Test Development Engineering
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
- Typical activities include setting up database management and software algorithms for test program validation
- Debugs issues involving data analysis, processing and test reporting
- Follows department processes and guidelines for test soft development
- Work with test engineers for the software tool development
- Documents findings of software development issues and investigations.
- Creates software manual on tool usage
- Validate functionality, integrity, and compliance of software development
- Communicating status, reports and metrics to management for project progress against its schedule
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- C/C++, Python, JAVA and Perl programming would be added advantage
- Capable of quickly learning new software, tools and methodologies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.