Technician, Failure Analysis
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Production Test
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Provide production support for specific product or group of products for both NPI / Mass production
- Validate the test program and provide feedback
- Assist engineers during Yield improvement, FA, test coverage, test time reduction etc
- Support to validate the test program and feedback if any issues
- Perform 1st level failure analysis and help to prepare report
· Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Computer
· 1+ years of experience in manufacturing industry as support technician
· SSD knowledge
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.