SSD Planning - IPPC planner
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Production Control
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to Production Planning Supervisor
- Plan, schedule, monitor and follow up closely on production performance and expedite the work order to ensure shipments to customer are meet
- Regular Interface with Production Manager/Supervisor/Leaders, Manufacturing Engineers and other required personnel to achieve the output goal and shipment requirement
- To communicate and coordinate especially with Production team regularly to ensure smooth flow of production
- To prepare reports in timely manner
- Required to working in shift and station in Production Office
- Any other tasks related to planning that assigned by superior from time to time
- Participate in Improvement Projects related to Planning/Manufacturing or Automation
- SPM / Diploma holder preferable in Supply Chain / Logistic / Planning
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Willing to learn and work well and with good interaction with others
- ERP knowledge. SAP & Oracle experience is preferable
- Knowledge of MS office applications especially on MS Excel
- Good command in English
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Production line
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.