Analyst 2, Business Applications
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Business Applications
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 8--LOC_WDT_TH1418
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathering requirement from local HR or REO team.
- Design and propose a solution for what user needed.
- Develop FRD for a new or change request.
- Develop application per FRD/BRD document.
- Coordinate with the user and concern person to perform a system testing and buy off.
- Coordinate with all concern to prepare and rollout system to PRD.
- Provide a support for an issue (if any) on a system, also follow up and fixed.
- Align to WD IT Change Management procedure.
- Join a team for a cross site project if require.
- Provide a project update status.
- Provide a Weekly Report to supervisor
- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineer or related field.
- At lease 3 - 5 years of experience in Web Application design, development and support.
- Cloud knowledge is profitable.
- Experience on SQL, Oracle, MySQL, SharePoint DB.-Familiar with .Net developing tools e.g. Visual Studio, Java, C++ and power App or etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Programming skills in .Net and Cloud solution.
- Strong in system design and developing.
- Coordination skills.
- Communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.