Senior Engineer, Engineering (Slider Fab Engineering)
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Engineering
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 1--LOC_WDT_TH1411
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To create and maintain the gauge control system
- Instruments Calibration: Develop and manage a routine calibration system for all critical process parameters to assure measurement quality and reliability.
- Reference Measurement Standard: To coordinate with corporate in order to get the reference standard for gauge monitoring.
- Instrument Compensation and Correction: To assure that production measurement instruments are properly compensated and corrected across the exiting parameters design.
- To provide and support metrology development for new processes and technology.
- To coordinate with corporate to assure Instrument are capable for technology roadmap.
- To manage new product qualification per committed timeline.
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Science, Chemistry, IT, Physics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Previous experience in HDD business or Electronics industry
- Knowledge Image processing or machine vision
- SQL database
- Python (Opencv, Tensorflow and etc.)
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.