Senior Engineer, Test Engineering
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Test Engineering
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, failure analysis and device debug-Manages production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to high volume production. Interfaces with design, process, test and reliability engineering to solve problems. Sustains products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Be responsible for BGA , RPG Product and Package Qual (PQ) / Rel tests setup / EFA / Action Plan.
- Provide correct test conditions for advanced memories and define test flow for volume testing needs
- Product evaluation DOE of reliability / DPPM improvement and die sort yield improvement.
- Perform test time analysis to find the lowest cost test method while meeting aggressive quality goals;
- Develop testing methods to accelerate new products into high volume manufacturing
- Contribute and drive projects assigned by global new product definition teams to bring new products to market.
- Responsible for SHRACK System Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or relevant courses, Master’s preferred
- >4years’ experience in semiconductor testing and/or product engineering is added advantage.
- Good knowledge on CMOS and Electronic circuits, particularly Flash Memories(NAND or NOR) is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.