Engineer, Maintenance Engineering
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Maintenance Engineering
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services for tooling/fixture maintenance and to continue into containment action and long-term solutions.
- Participate in product and technology transfer between work sites.
- To provide upgrading and modification capability for jigs and fixtures.
- Provide technical training on the specified technical areas to technicians and manufacturing personnel.
- Responsible for spares parts sourcing and inventory control.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the technical crew.
- To adequately train and control the action of their employees so as to minimize accidents and incidents causing injury and damage.
- To liaise with the vendor supplying tooling/fixtures spares and fixtures components.
- Supervisor or lead technicians to achieve department objective goal.
- Other job assignments from a supervisor.
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system within related manufacturing sites.
- Comply 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain a good environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Capable to understand Drawing, schematic diagram, wiring, and mechanical assembly parts
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.