Technician 4, Engineering
- BangPa-in, PHRA NAKHON SI AYUTTHAYA, Thailand
- Business Function: Engineering Support
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 1--LOC_WDT_TH1411
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support equipment setup & production for HAMR HGA assembly
- Support experiment / project per engineer assignment
- R & D build execution to deliver the product on time
- Follow procedures to perform assigned task
- Solving machine problem
- Feedback problems or abnormal as observed
- Diploma degree in Electrical, Mechanical, production, or related field.
- 4 - 6 years of experience as technician electrical industrial
- Knowledge machine mechanic
- Knowledge basic electrical circuit
- Knowledge systematic work skill
- Good in English communication
- Able to work in high pressure
- Leader shift skill
- Good attitude
- Healthy able to work shift
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.