Technician 3, Process
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Process
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for fully supporting the engineer/department manager on the development of the Company goals, strategy and tactics. The most important being the ability to work with the team to assure the good execution. The individual will work with the team to fully support the company and department goals on yield, quality, and cost, utilization, productivity and cycle time. Knowledgeable in the semiconductor process flow.
• Documentation: SOP, WI, FMEA, OCAP and Control Plan for related process.
• Assist engineer for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
• Assist engineer in continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down, UPH & yield enhancement program.
• Assist engineer in AI/engineering build, execute DOE/ evaluation and data collection
• Manage engineer’s logistic needs.
• Any other duties assigned from time base on schedule and unscheduled activities
• Handle abnormal Lots disposition & RCA
• Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
• 2+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
• Must have experience and knowledge at FOL Assembly process, especially on the wafer sawing, back grinding and laser grooving are more preferable.
• Create program, optimization, manage golden recipe and follow up the Manufacturing/Engineering lot.
• A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Semiconductor assembly experience
• Machine model:
• Disco DFD6361
• Wafer tapping NITTO DR3000 II/DR3000III
• WAFER BACK GRINDING INLINE-TSK PG3000RM/PG300RM, DISCO 8560 , DISCO8761+DFM2800/FSM
• DAF Laser grooving DISCO DFL7160
• Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work as the team