Technician 4, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan for sufficient technician working in shift to support line downtime and job assignment.
- Control technician discipline, attendance to work in clean room and Back End and store, labs
- Manage line, downtime to reduce line interruption for productivity improvement.
- Monitoring production line for stranger material loading to prevent excursion down time and product quality.
- Plan technician to support IAR, customer and nonconformance audit for tool standardize.
- Send out daily report and activities in clean room.
- Coordinate with others relate department to keep production line running with less interruption.
- Feedback tool issue for NPI line to find proper improvement to reduce any excursion.
- Manage working area to be neat, shine and clean under 6S concept.
- Plan technician training to improve their skill and personality improvement.
- Perform other job assignment from supervisor.
- Comply 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain good environment.
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or relate field.
- 4-6 years up of related experience
- SPC, leader ship, TPM, Kaizen/QCC
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.