- Bangalore, India
- Business Function: Electronic Design Engineering
- Work Location: Bangalore PTP Office (IBP)--LOC_WDT_IBP
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Analog Design Requirement-NCG
Position: Recent College Graduate (Analog Design)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Micro Electronics / VLSI Design from a reputed Institutes.
- Thorough understanding in MOS device physics and interaction between design, device, reliability and process and post silicon validation
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- HSPICE / HSIM / Finesim / Ultrasim/ Spectre
- Cadence Virtuoso/Composer/icfb Schematic and Layout editor (OPUS) environment
- StarRC-XT / Calibre xRC etc
Successful candidates will work with the Nonvolatile Memory design team to design and develop Nonvolatile memory products utilizing state of the art technologies. In this role you will perform the following duties:
- Design, simulate, and verify critical circuits like Voltage regulators, LDO, Current and Voltage reference, High Voltage charge pumps etc using simulation tools.
- Participate in the design and verification of Analog and custom digital blocks.
- Document and present new architectures, new and enhanced circuit designs, and simulation results during design reviews
- Work with layout engineers and closely interact with them during the design phase by reviewing their layout and providing input as needed
- Communicate effectively with Off-site counterparts and sync up the teams of either sides.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.