Senior Engineer, Lab Engineering
- Bangalore, India
- Business Function: Lab Engineering
- Work Location: Bangalore PTP Office (IBP)--LOC_WDT_IBP
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Job Description
• Minimum 3+ years in Storage or Embedded industry segments
• Experience in Firmware validation, Test development, White box testing and debugging.
• Experience in programming - Python (must) C, C++, Perl.
• Knowledge of SSD Firmware Architecture and experience in SATA/SAS/NVMe/PCIe protocols.
• Experience in doing failure analysis with respect to reproducing and root causing the issues
• Knowledge of IO tools , Protocol analyzers, Debugging tools
• Understand Software development Life Cycle.
• Basics of system architecture.
Education: BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.