Technician 2, Contamination and ESD Control
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Contamination & ESD Control
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support implementation of ESD/EOS roadmap for extremely ESD/EOS sensitivity devices.
- Support ANSI/ESD S20.20 Certification program readiness development.
- Perform ESD/EOS Product Qualification for Western digital process, line, tooling materials, and machine.
- Perform ESD/EOS Compliance Verification in both auditing and monitoring for THO Western Digital process, line, tooling materials, and machine.
- Support ESD/EOS trouble shooting and corrective action.
- Accurately initiate and effectively maintain the ESD equipment calibration policies.
- Effectively perform any special assigned tasks.
- Ensure 6S workplace in line with 6S standard and good housekeeping concept
- Comply and follow safety and health Rules and BCM.
- Report accidents and incidents to immediate supervisor and also report hazardous Conditions and acts.
- Diploma in Electronics or any related fields.
- 0-2 years in Electronic or Electrical field
- Computer literacy
- Good in Excel and Word
- Coordination skills
- Communication skills
- LabVIEW are in advanced
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.