Technician 2, Manufacturing
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and debug chronic testers to improve DET non-parametric control
- Monitor and debug chronic testers to improve IDM (MEM/NND cavity) usage and MEM/NND life
- Provide information and inform to Supervisor in order to improve tester capability and tester performance to meet product requirement and KPI improvement
- Maintain and improve contamination and ESD compliance
- 1st Level line FA
- Support new test equipment ramp and new tester process for HVM
- Inform and highlight to higher level when find abnormalities of better or worse signs
- Diploma in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to use computer
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.