Manager 4, Program Management Engineering
- Bangalore, India
- Business Function: Program Management Engineering
- Work Location: Bangalore SNDK Office--LOCATION-3-265
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- He/She will be involved in program planning activities such as schedule development and tracking, resource allocation, gathering requirements and ensuring requirements gaps are identified and resolved, risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Knowledge of eMMC, UFS or other storage protocols is beneficial.
- Working knowledge on Non-Volatile storage technologies such as Flash is a big plus.
- Expertise in one of the following areas FW development, ASIC design or systems engineering is required.
- Other responsibilities will include running cross functional meetings with internal stakeholders, managing operational aspects of the program and coordinating with product management.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.