Staff Engineer, Test Development Engineering
- Bangalore, India
- Business Function: Test Development Engineering
- Work Location: Bangalore PTP Office (IBP)--LOC_WDT_IBP
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Responsible for creation of test plan and test data for various end to end IOT systems (IOT devices, Cloud SaaS platform, Client applications).
- Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites.
- Platform setup, troubleshooting, problem-solving and logical system level debug knowledge.
- Responsible for the development of test methodologies, execution of validation plans, and issue isolation on Edge based cloud platforms.
- Implementing CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Good understanding on Agile methodology. Sprint based task execution.
- Day to day interactions with cross-functional teams across geographies.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.