Analyst 4, Programming
- BangPa-In, Thailand
- Business Function: Programming
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the company’s business system performance and growth.
- Responsible for the welfare of subordinates including providing a conducive working environment, job satisfaction as well as job challenges
- Ensure that the installed application systems environment conforms to company wide information requirements.
- Ensure all application systems documentation, procedural or support, are updated.
- Ensure user conformance to procedures and data integrity.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 6 years working experience in IT field
- Having 2 years experience in project management
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Initiative and possess strong sense of responsibility
- Good Communication skills
- Good programming skill in VB .Net/ASP .Net, SQL Statement
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.