Planner 2, Materials
- BangPa-In, Thailand
- Business Function: Materials
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Cost management Strategy analysis
- Control overall ME cost management and Analyze cost per basic unit (BU)
- Control Spare part usage/ Improvement, Risk and Opportunities
- Control overall minimum stock, monitor Technician/EO regular minimum stock /machine down.
- Review received/shipment/scrap part report from Engineering Operator and expedite for critical part requirement.
- Summary requirement to improve new inventory system (MMS).
- Support the Engineering Improvement and Evaluation.
- Solve the trouble shooting abnormal usage and expedite delivery date support manufacturing production line requirement.
- Summary and Analyze cost receive and usage and compare cost by Q.
- Monitor machine on hand and identified EOL spare part.
- Perform the Job or Project per Engineer/Manager assignment.
- Follow WDTH HR rules and regulations.
- Follow WDTH QMS procedures.
- Follow WDTH EHS procedures.
- Follow WDTH ESD procedures.
- Follow WDTH Cleaning & Contamination procedures.
- Certify and follow up the process and equipment that related the job responsible.
- Attend the special training needed for the critical Process/Equipment per engineer/supervisor assignment.
- Immediately report to manager for any serious, urgent issue.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Management,Account,Strategy or equivalent.
- 0-3 years inventory and store function or pass on the job qualification
- Work in HDD business especially Slider He
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
- Able to solve and improvement the spare part usage
- Able to used inventory system
- Able to support the production and engineering evaluation.
- Able to expedite project schedule per Manager assign
- Able to perform the job as the schedule
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.