Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-In, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform equipment Tooling set up adjustment troubleshooting and / or repairing in production line to be in good Working condition.
- Perform the Preventive maintenance to be on time and in control with IE allocation.
- Take corrective action when equipment / tooling have any failures.
- To repair or rework all parts damaged.
- Verify the readiness of equipment / tooling in the production line at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Report daily activities and any abnormal failure of equipment.
- Monitoring tooling down time, yield, cycle time, APC shutdown and fixed tooling related to achieve business target.
- Coordinate with engineer in tooling improvement activities and lead tooling technician to follow up.
- Coordinate with engineer to monitor technician disciplinary and utilize working time
- Assist engineer for follow up and report engineering experiment.
- Ensure tools standardization.
- Practice 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Practice with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain good environment.
- Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical or related field.
- At least 0-3 years in electronics manufacturers relevant technical experience
- Able in English communication.
- HDD Process & Technology
- Clean Room Class 100 knowledgeable
- Work in crew
- PLC controller and
- Computer literate i.e. Microsoft office and
- Exposure to Maintenance, MTBF, MTTR will be an added advantage
- ISO 9001, 14001 / Basic SPC / ESD&Contamination / 6S
- Problem solving and Decision making
- Good Interpersonal Skill , Pro-active ,Accountable , Dynamic
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.