Senior Memory Design Characterization Engineer
- Shanghai, China
- Business Function: Product Design Engineering
- Work Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office--LOC_SNDK_Shanghai SNDK Minhang
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
As a technical expert
- Test development and implementation for characterization of NAND memory on ATE platforms. Conduct evaluations for silicon mask judge and customization;
- Responsible for all aspects of test, including debug and validation, correlation, revision control, improve test method and design of test hardware;
- Implement all aspects assessment of 3D NAND memory by using professional knowledge, including logic/ analog, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability;
- Work with local/global design, device, testing, packaging teams to resolve product issues, be responsible for design related failure analysis;
- Work with product development team to evaluate customer requirements and design test flows to ensure the function and performance of the product in customer application environment;
- Develop software tools to speed up the process of development, data analysis and report
As a project owner
- Customize test coverage and define new test strategy for specific customers;
- Organize and monitor projects from inception through delivery. Maintain database of statistical data collection and analysis.
As a team leader
- Provide training and mentoring to team members
- Lead and secure projects planning, execution and delivery
- Support team recruiting and management
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.