Coordinator 2, Talent Acquisition
- BangPa-in, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Talent Acquisition
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 3--LOC_WDT_TH1413
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Talent Acquisition activities (Business requirements and compliance with company policies and guidelines, and country laws and regulations.
- To co-work with other departments and DL recruitment. Orientation to new DL employees
- To educate Hiring manager to understand hiring procedure and lead time operation
- Handle incoming and outgoing document and distributes documents to outside departments.
- Prepare data or necessary report assigned by Supervisor
- Establishes appropriate performance report
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Political Science or related fields
- 0-3 years experience in manufacturing working environment
- ·Experience working in Recruitment and handle mass hiring or related field
- Experienced in Process Improvement project
- Demonstrate strong leadership and Project Management.
- Relationship-Building, Collaboration and Partnership
- Fair verbal/written communication in English.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.