Intern 3, Engineering
- Batu Kawan, Malaysia
- Business Function: Engineering Support
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
- Work with In house engineers and vendors to approve design submittals and scope changes
- Drive project schedules while working closely with design and construction to ensure milestones and completion dates are on track
- Work as a member of a project team to develop Systems Automation scope and implementation approach
- Lead development and initiate standards and methods for processes, control logic and sequences, testing, evaluation, and integration
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects, in a team or independently, with little to no oversight
- Knowledgeable of system architecture and operations as well as applicable software
- Capable of using available analysis tools to solve complex system or process problems
- Capable of writing, reviewing, and / or editing various types of technical reports
- Able to conduct formal meetings with customer management personal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrated customer services skills (internal and external)
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Programming Language ability (added advantage)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.