Analyst 2, Logistics Process Control
- Batu Kawan, Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
- Business Function: Logistics
- Work Location: Seberang Perai Office--LOC_SNDK_Seberang Perai Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, SanDisk®, and WD® brands.
- Principal in all system transactions and able to trouble shot for any abnormalities to avoid line down.
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve Receiving/Shipping issue and able to implement corrective action or system improvement project, which will increase the department efficiency, cost savings and ensure safe working environment.
- Responsible for developing an overall strategy to streamline Logistics process and provide senior management visibility to Logistics performance
- Analyze Failure transaction and work with IT to implement short-term and long-term solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team such as Operations, Finance, Planners, Procurement, HSE
- Participate as a key member on ERP/Systems/Database evaluation and implementation by working with process owners and system consultants
- Create / improve processes relates Warehouse/Logistics/Inventory complying business requirement
- Identify and suggest improvements/Cost Savings through data mining and analysis
- Responsible for reporting accuracy with gap analysis
- Involve in automation project and initiative for design, analyze, development and implementation
- Ready at any time to learn and execute new assignment
- Understand business requirement and develop solution within internal and/or engage 3rd party
- Able to manage a team with leadership skill set with good environment
- Involve in ISO compliance and be a strong representative from Logistics in internal & external audit programs
- Advance in using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Visio)
- Handle daily adhoc job based business requirement
- At least 4-5 years of warehouse working experience with supervisory skills and analytics skill is mandatory.
- Expert level experience in SAP is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
- Fluent in in English and Bahasa Malaysia is required (verbal and written).
- Support weekly/Monthly KPI/KIP update.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.