Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
1. Assign job and balance workload of Machine and Equipment Problem solving to the technicians.
2. Assign job and balance workload of Setup, PM activity or any special job assignment by engineer.
3. Monitor and perform Machine Quality control and Performance under engineering plan.
4. Monitor and perform Machine Preventive maintenance under engineering plan.
5. Monitor and perform Machine setup and conversion activity under engineering plan.
6. Daily check and verify Machine Performance, Yield and UPH and work closely with engineer.
7. Participate on Machine Quality, Performance improvement and work closely with engineer.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.