Technician 2, Engineering
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Engineering Support
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 2--LOC_WDT_TH1412
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
- Conduct engineering evaluation and provide follow-up within the SF line for cleaning and corrosion related as instructed by engineer.
- Collect, compile, and graphing engineering data for evaluation report. Also design the experiment for cleaning and corrosion evaluation.
- Inspect slider bar/ slider for cleanliness and corrosion
- Be a leadership with team including DL and inspector, assign job to team after engineer assignment.
- Others as assigned
- Diploma and above
- At least 2 years in related working experience.
- Skill: Able to use Microsoft office tool including Excel, Word, Power point. Understand machine schemetric and operation flow.
- Hands on with cleaning tool or other related machine.
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.