Technician 2, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- BangPa-In, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Business Function: Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
- Work Location: BangPa-In Building 4--LOC_WDT_TH1414
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform equipment Tooling set up adjustment troubleshooting and / or repairing in production line to be in good working condition.
- Perform the Preventive maintenance to be on time and in control with IE allocation.
- Take corrective action when equipment / tooling have any failures.
- To repair or rework all parts damaged.
- Verify the readiness of equipment / tooling in the production line at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Monitoring tooling downtime, yield and APC shutdown and fixed tooling related.
- Assist tooling engineer to monitor technician disciplinary and utilize working.
- Perform other job assignment from supervisor.
- Comply 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain good environment.
- Diploma in Electrical , Electronic or Mechanical
- 0-2 years of related experience
Because Western Digital thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity. Western Digital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on their protected class status and complies with all federal and state laws against discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, as well as the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.