Test and Characterization Engineer
- Be'er Sheva, Israel
- Business Function: Analytical & Characterization Engineering
- Work Location: Omer Office--LOC_SNDK_Omer Office
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Western Digital, a global leader in data storage solutions located in Omer, is looking for an Experienced Test and Characterization Engineer, to join our activities using Automated Test Equipment and development of test program for ASIC Qual.
The group is responsible for developing and executing automated tests, using advanced automated test equipment(J750 and V93000) for ASIC timing, Qual sorting tests, and Failure analysis; developing test programs for timing parameters measurements and collection;
And writing scripts for data analysis in JMP and Perl.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- Develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
- Work with the design team to define test vectors and design for test requirements
- Develop test program for automated test equipment by Advantest and Teradyne
- Create requirements and manage HW development for test equipment, Including SI/PI requirements
- Generate test report and review with the design team
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in automated test equipment operation of the following platforms: Advantest V93K and Teradyne J750
- Good knowledge of the following programming languages: C, C++, VBA, Perl and data analysis tools (JMP or others)
- Experience in ASIC development process, from design to Silicon – advantage
- Familiarity with the design of I/O, PLLs, DLLs, DFT block and others - advantage
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions within a time and resource-limited project environment
- Experience with pattern generation/conversion tools, advantage - wave wizard and virtual tester
- Highly motivated and quick-learning abilities