QA Officer, Raw Materials Analysis
- Flowergate Mixed Development Scheme, Ariye Roundabout, Kajola, Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway, Sagamu, Ogun State, Sagamu, Sagamu, Nigeria
West African Soy Industries Limited operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements.
WASIL also educates the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and trains women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
- Sampling, Analysis and Testing of all Incoming materials against specifications.
- To ensure conformance of all incoming materials against approved specifications.
- To ensure incoming materials are being tested according to approved specifications and operating procedures.
- Reports deviations to departmental head and takes necessary action
- Maintains necessary records and all documentations of all incoming materials
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in Edible Oil Industry as a Raw Material Analyst.
- Required to have full testing knowledge in Soya bean seed and Soya bean oil