Assistant Manager, Warehouse
- Flowergate Mixed Development Scheme, Ariye Roundabout, Kajola, Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway, Sagamu, Ogun State, Sagamu, Sagamu, Nigeria
West African Soy Industries Limited operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements.
WASIL also educates the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and trains women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
- Maintain file & document in a coordinated system (EXCEL & ACCESS) & manual file etc.
- Document Preparation for all seeds on SAP
- Maintain housekeeping & safety in warehouse.
- Dispatch Report Preparation
- Coordinate with logistics department
- Prepare team Members for SOP procedure.
- Manpower Allocation of seed receipt and Warehouse.
- Maintain housekeeping & safety in seed Receipt Area and WH.
- Follow SOP for Fumigation and Pest control.
- Handle supply chain related issues for inbound materials to warehouse, outlets and stores.
- Document preparation & handling of standard operating process (SOP) on food quality
- Daily and monthly MIS Report preparation.
- 8-10 years work experience in Warehouse Management
- Have good knowledge of operations and preparing MIS reports
- Understand the GMP/GHK alongside adopting safety precautions and fumigation.
- Skilled in handling both local and export sales under good housekeeping.
- Have good knowledge in warehouse standard operating procedures.
- Have good knowledge in Tank Farm standard operating procedures.