- Flowergate Mixed Development Scheme, Ariye Roundabout, Kajola, Sagamu-Abeokuta Expressway, Sagamu, Ogun State, Sagamu, Sagamu, Nigeria
West African Soy Industries Limited operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements.
WASIL also educates the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and trains women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
The role is responsible for fabrication and machine all required parts
- To fabricate or reproduce spare parts for the machines.
- Assist the fitter mechanics in the maintenance and repairs of machines
- To ensure that all working machine parts are in good working condition.
- To ensure that the workshop is properly cleaned at all time.
- Responsible for ensuring use of spare parts in most effective and productive manner
- Performing any other related duties as assigned from time to time
- Shall understand and practice company HSE requirements
- Strictly adhere and conform to all QMS standard
- Minimum of OND or FSLC in General Educational Development (GED)
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience in the operation of workshop machines like lathe, milling, drilling, grinding etc.
- Ability to understand safety & environmental risks associated with working of plant.
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges.