- 14507 Frontier Rd, Omaha, NE 68138, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Want to work for a company that moves you forward in your professional development and offers career advancement opportunities?
Our Final Mile department is one of the newer and growing services Werner offers. We provide white-glove, in-home delivery of merchandise purchased via e-commerce or a traditional brick and mortar store. We’re looking for someone who can make an impact on our team.
- persevere to find effective solutions?
- thrive on keeping busy without feeling overwhelmed or burnt out?
- think of new and unique approaches to day-to-day challenges?
- effectively prioritize your tasks for maximum accomplishment?
- feel confident learning new systems and utilizing cutting-edge technologies?
If you are hard-working with a positive attitude and passionate about providing first-class customer service in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Agent Coordinator, you are the liaison to our Final Mile carriers. You are responsible for overseeing shipments that each carrier has assigned to them to ensure shipments are delivered safely and on time.
Please see the technical job description below for more information:
The Agent Coordinator oversees a regional group of Final Mile network agents and is charged with ensuring all service level pickups and delivery status updates are completed according to the WFM time parameters and expectations and supports the agents in completing the timely pick-ups and deliveries. All issues which cause the agent delays in moving the freight off their dock are handed off to the Regional Support Associate for resolution.
• Perform daily phone contact with assigned agent for monitoring and assisting the agent as they maintain accurate and current shipment status. Draft and reply to agent emails as necessary
• Execute manual status updates for the agents if necessary but not in place of agent's responsibility to perform same function
• Work collaboratively with the Regional Support Associate assigned to move orders through the network system so that orders do not remain on an agent's dock
• Assist agent with portal log in set up and facilitate electronic training sessions with agents for portal and mobile app use
• Maintain current contact information in WFM database for each assigned agent
• Manage both agent and WFM portals to establish acceptable levels
• Meet established KPIs
• Perform other related customer service and administrative duties as assign by supervisory personnel
• Timely and regular attendance according to the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory personnel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.