Loan & Graduate Services Coordinator
- 11300 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, USA
WE WANT YOU! Roadmaster Drivers School, a Premier National Commercial Truck Driver Training School and a subsidiary of Werner Enterprises, Inc., is seeking a Loan and Graduate Services Coordinator at our St Petersburg, FL corporate office!
- Immediate Full-Time Positions Available
- Competitive Wages Paid Bi-Weekly ($35,000 annual wages)
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life and AD&D Insurance
- Various other Insurance Benefits available
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program w/ Company Match
- Employee Perks Program through Abenity®
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Verify and track employment/placement of all student graduates in support of licensing reporting, and our ability to collect tuition reimbursement dollars.
- Utilize and navigate the CRM verification object in pursuit of timely reporting.
- Ability to manage workflow, limit backlogs, and produce reporting as required.
- Monitor all employer inquires on graduates, handing the task list of missing records, updating the database with missing records, and responding to all external inquiries in a professional timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all loan contracts are properly executed and returned with the loan amount and program data tying to entries into accounting software
- Responsible for the complete and fully compliant execution of all loan paperwork and supporting documentation, detailed tracking of outstanding contract notes and consistent timely follow-up with borrows and co-borrowers.
- Minimum High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable office administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communications using phone and email
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to exceed expectations
- Good time management skills and ability to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Team player who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
Roadmaster Drivers School is a Drug-Free Workplace. Successful completion of a company approved pre-employment drug screen is required of all candidates as part of the hiring process. Roadmaster Drivers School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.