Assistant Logistics Coordinator
- 13365 Port Dr, Laredo, TX 78045, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
As an Assistant Logistics Coordinator, your roles and responsibilities will consist of the following below:
- Corresponding with carriers to get load status information in timely a manner to ensure on-time delivery for customer satisfaction.
- Data entry into our SMART system for tracking purposes.
- Strong desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
- High School graduate or equivalent experience
- P.C. computer experience preferred
- Customer interaction experience preferred
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law.We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.